Wednesday 27 June 2012

37 weeks - near to the final lap.

It's getting bigger, and cramped inside. Dr Ho said "Anytime". But i was hoping Manfred will pop out when he is ready, like 3kg-3.5kg.

Last night his daddy suddenly hugged me and said "I can't wait for Manfred to come out... Can we go Dr Ho there and ask him to induce?" LOL. Can you imagine MY FACE. >..< Hee.

I think I'm mentally ready. Anytime. I just pray for a "more convenient" signal from the boy. Manfred baby, give mummy a good signal ok?

I enjoyed all the trimesters thru out, hmm, but recently, when the aches all start kicking in, it's really a little tough for me. Not as agile. Can't walk with grace, like a swan. Not as energetic. Fatigue is the only word to describe my daily life, no matter where I am, or what I'm doing... I'm always tired nowadays. I can sleep-in until noon on weekends. But after washing up, I'm tired again, and there, I collapsed on the bed again, before I even could have a decent lunch.  Brunch.  I M TIRED. It feels like M-O-N-D-A-Y everyday. I have never felt so sucky at work, seriously. I love my job and everything else, but now, the fatigue is causing me to drag to work. What's causing me the fatigue, seriously? Manfred baby? He needs more rest? But I don't have the intention to take pre-Maternity Leave, so I will work until Manfred pops. So from now till then, I will continue to stone in office with a blank look and mind.

Did I mention Manfred's wriggly kicks and punches more often nowadays, making me wriggle in my seat too? Sometimes he is trying to push his head out, can feel the heavy pressure down there. And I will ask him "Son, u sure u r ready??" And then he will think think about it, and stopped. Hee! Of coz, my stomach feels really bloated and heavy now. Pls, don't ask me to walk up any sloppy angles if you still wanna stay alive. hah! 

Daddy was silently hoping that Manfred could pop on his birthday, 5th July. Hmm, I have no preference, so long as Manfred is healthy and ready!! His mummy is ready anytime from now. :D

We have packed the hospital bag, and have bought most of the stuff required. The only thing I may have a little regret, is that I should have maybe gotten a double pump. Heard from many mummies and read from forums that double pump really help to save A LOT of time and effort. But well, we shall see how... see if Daddy is sweeeeet enough lor... *Hint* Yap, the sum is Woohoo too!

Ok, share a silly thing I would do from now until Manfred is here. Every night, I straighten/blow nice nice my hair before I sleep. So just in case Manfred wanna pop in the middle of the night, I have nicer hair to deliver him. Ok... lame. BUT, it's for photo-taking purpose lar. No vain mummy would want to take picture with your new born with like hair sticking out from EVERYWHERE right??! So, it does makes sense actually. Teeheehee~ So I was thinking along the "Murphy's law" and maybe, just that ONE NIGHT when I'm too tired to kiap my hair straight before I sleep, Manfred will decide to say "Hello" that early, very early morning. And if he does that, the first thing i would do when he pops out, i will smack his butt gao gao to settle the 私人恩怨 i have with him first.

I've been drinking cooling stuff and coconut water nearly daily, hoping for a "cleaner" and easier delivery. And maybe "somemore" durians, hoping Manfred could grow bigger. Still, sashimi and beer are out of reach... even after Manfred pops, as I will (may) be breastfeeding him.

18 days to EDD! :D

Yes, I'm looking forward! Just nice, my jobs on hands at work are 99% completed. So yup, I won't be taking in new jobs already.

Yay! Until then... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment