Saturday 18 February 2012

It's not easy to be preggie.

Lil Manfred, as far as this process of having u and then welcoming u in this world is a thrilling and overwhelming journey. There are also a lot of other emotions involved that other people wouldn't understand.

As the tummy grows bigger, the more useless you would feel. Ur speed of walking slows down, u walk clumsily. Often u feel like carrying a weight in ur tummy and it's so bloated that you can't go any faster. You just wanna sit down and go nowhere. But the tot of exercising is good for both of us, it could even motivate me to walk the stairs everytime.

You can't help in carrying heavy things which your popo would not let me. And I have to like take charge of the light items, and my old parents take on the heavier ones.

It's not easy when u become second best at work. Boss used to ask u to settle all things. But when he look at ur stomach, he sigh and ask someone without a stomach to come in as well.

Thou the above sometimes could really made me depressed and sob a little, but a kick from u everynight is like waving your magic wand, and everything is gonna be OK. When I see u thru that tv screen every 3 weeks, I smile from ear to ear. I have Manfred. (*^﹏^*)

Little boy, all I have is you now and you're my only pillar of support and hope. noone else i can rely on but U made me believe and have faith in life again. Please treat yourself nice in there. Eat more. Grab more essentials from mummy! Grab! Snatch. Mummy dun need so much to survive. You do! U wouldn't believe the love I have for u already my boy.

July doesn't have to come fast. I'm enjoying these 24/7 times with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment