Tuesday 28 February 2012

27 Feb.

A Date Michael Tong and Michele Ong cannot forget.

Be it the past 11 years, now, or 111 years later, it's a date so deeply engraved in our hearts. If we are still able to celebrate together, it will be a day of infinity bliss and sweetness. If we aint able to as many many years passed, I'm sure it will be a bittersweet day, when there left only one of us to celebrate this day alone.

This year 2012, it was special, as we get to see our little boy at his 20 weeks. :) Manfred Tong @ 5 months.

Everything was good, so far so good. Just that I may have a low-lying placenta. :( I really wanted to try natural birth, if I have a low lying placenta, then will have to go for C-sect, and may experience bleeding in late trimester.

Doc Ho said it will be by chance, and 90% chance it may move up itself, there is really nothing much I can do, just to stay Happy i guess.

We watched a nice weekday movie "This Means War", with very good storyline, and had a WOOHOO dinner at Nagomi @ Cuppage plaza - a place where our love story begins (in a way). Like, one of the most expensive dinner we ever had! $300++ for both of us. But it was worth it, it was a very homely experience, with chef looking into his fridge and see what he can cook for us. I told him that I cant take raw stuff and we dont take beef. So nothing of those sort when the 7 course dinner was served. It was oh-so-yummy and cosy. Really nice.

We had HAIRY crab, and the "gao" was so GAO!! But I cant have much, only a little bit, thats enough to make me melt. Mmmmm!!!

Baby feedback that his sashimi was sweet and fresh >.< I CANT HAVE ANY!! *Scratch walls. Band walls.***

BABY, I WANNA GO BACK AFTER I GIVE BIRTH!!! I DONT CARE DONT CARE!!!

And as usual, we watched Mentalist until we (maybe only I) fell asleep. >.<baby is not a human, he sleeps ever so late!

Little Manfred was excited yesterday over dinner. :) Silly Boy! He loves Nagomi too!








No comments:

Post a Comment