Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cutie babies




read this.


Alot of people comment that my son, Ace, is very cute... many people has asked me this question.. "How do I give birth to a cute baby like yours????"

Well, I guess I will openly share my 'secret' now.. hahaha.. are you ready to take notes??:P Hiaks...

Step 1: Make yourself 'cute'
Firstly, in order to have a cute baby... the baby should also have like cute genes... babies are cute not just because they are good-looking.. also because they have a sunny deposition or have a smiley face.. so in order to have a cute baby... one must start from yourself..


Step 2: Get a 'cute' husband
Genes does play the role in whether your baby is good looking. Also, a baby's surrounding is very important. If you have a husband who is not happy or is always angry, etc.. your baby will tend to learn from Daddy and it would be difficult for your baby to be smiley. So very important to find a GOOD husband... Someone with good health is important too because a healthy baby is a happy baby and a cute baby!


Step 3: Get married and get pregnant
This one I dun think I need to elaborate rite??:P


Step 4: When pregnant, put up dream boards and use positive affirmations
Well, when I was pregnant, Megan bought me many cute baby pictures which I looked at everyday. I also put up Daddy's cute baby pics (which explains why Ace looks so much like Max when he was young).

I also positively affirmed Ace everyday and told him that he is a handsome baby.. and that he will have double eye lids.. have large eyes.. sharp nose... sexy mouth... long legs... be tall.. slim and sexy...

Take good care of yourself to ensure that both yourself and baby are healthy

Step 5: Deliver the baby and surround him with lots of love, care and continue to affirm that he is a cute baby and that everyone loves him.

There, not that difficult right?


No comments:

Post a Comment