Saturday 22 March 2014

Pelvic girdle pain.

Never yet, have I felt so disabled. PGP is no joke. But I'm thankful that it's only happening to one side of the butt and I could still manage to walk. If this is happening to the back, I don't think I can walk already. 

Suspected that Mitchell is pressing on my nerve that connects to the left butt. I can't lift my left leg, I can't bend, can't walk comfortable. If I have to e-brake when walking, I'm gonna scream. 

Was reading through many ang moh websites and they said to do pelvic exercises. I think it's crazy when I can't even lift my leg. and so I went to search for some Chinese website. There was this mummy who shared the heated-salt bag therapy. It has helped her within 3 days. I'm trying at this moment and hope it helps. 

First cook some salt until hot. 
Find a cloth bag big enough to contain to salt. I do not have a salt bag. I use a sock. I wrap the salt in a filter bag before putting inside the sock. 
Find a comfortable sitting position. 
Apply sock on the butt. Sit and relax. 

This is a Chinese method believed to draw the "wet wind" out from that affected area too. 

Let's pray for the best. 

Seriously, every pregnancies are different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment