Monday 24 March 2014

Part 2: update on my PGP

Ok, and so the salt doesn't really help. Not the ice pack. I tried hot and cold, both doesn't really help to ease the pain. 

And so, yesterday I went to Lin sinseh and he commented that the baby was too big for a 7.5 months baby and moreover he is more tilted to the left side therefore pressing my left side nerve. 

He helped to adjust the position of the baby in my womb to a more neutral position. 

I was advised not to eat too much so that baby don't eat too much too. If he becomes too big-sized, may have to go for c-sect. :(

I was also given Pills to 补气 as I become breathless easily. 

This morning I realized that the pain went down quite a bit. There is still pain but at least I don't go screaming all the way ... Or maybe in a way or two I've already adapted to pain over the past 3 days. 

Oh and when the sinseh checked my pelvic, he said that I have got injuries before. Injuries that happened when I landed on my butt. Hmmm... Yes I have a few of incidents like that but didn't think that would actually have a "scar". I need to go back to sinseh after I settle down with giving birth and confinement to heal my hip injuries. :( 

Pregnancy is really no joke. You worry for the baby. You worry for yourself. But whatever you do. It's all for the child. 




No comments:

Post a Comment