Sunday 11 March 2012

A little helpless.

Lil precious, as pregnancy grows, I feel more tired, and useless. I just wanna go back home and just be alone.

It was a sweet journey, until backache and numbness appears everynight. Until, I run out of breath quickly and heart beats faster when I walk a lil fast, or reacts a lil quicker. Until, I have backache when sitting in the office. Until, I feel faint by just standing a mere 20min at most. Until, I feel so useless and clumsy. Until, i spent so much money on cab. Until, my stomach feels like bursting every sec. Until I juz wanna go home and hide, and cry. All this untils..... Until I hold u in my arms. I can go thru this. But I dun wanna let anyone see me in this clumsy state.

I dun wanna worry too much. It's just the physical pain that I'm gg thru. I'm alright. I'll be OK.

Also dun wanna my lil precious to worry too much. so I will smile and laugh it off.

Heart is beating fast again. Hopefully a good night sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment