Sunday 18 September 2011

a OH-SO-LOVED weekend

Finally Part 1 of the pre wedding video is accomplished! :)

And finally ONE weekend that we didnt have a huge argument. I mean, we did have a little snap, after the sisters left. And i really vent my anger on washing the dishes and he was there. But he really tried to calm me down and coax me patiently.

I really love him for that.

He sat patiently beside me. And thought thru solutions with me.

It is just very good, just having him by my side and that is enough. Most importantly through this weekend, I learn something new or rather, tried something new on our relationship.

Whenever I felt that I didn't get enough attention from him, I would just say "No love..." in a whining manner, instead of throwing my tantrums. And amazingly, he would put down whatever he was doing, and gave me the attention. And upon receiving what I wanted, I would say "Love Love" :) And we both ended up happy.

Credit for this weekend, he promised me he would join my family for our weekly Sunday Dinner and he did!! Even got time to play MJ for a while. I felt super loved~ Maybe i wasn't having any expectations. That was why. And I enjoyed myself without him during the earlier part of the day as well, since he had to work, I joined my sis in law and niece for lunch at this wonderful place called Poison Ivy. Very nice! Very love! <3

Everything works out fine. I wish and pray that this could go on for long.

Ok, I wanna marry him :) haha!

Love is patient, Love is Kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment